Congratulations to Dr Izabella Barreto, Associate Professor, and her colleagues on the publication of their article “Proposed Priorities for Low-Dose Radiation Research and Their Relevance to the Practice of Radiology” in the November 2023 edition of Radiology.
Proposed Priorities for Low-Dose Radiation Research and Their Relevance to the Practice of Radiology
- Mahadevappa Mahesh, PhD – Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Donald P Frush, MD – Division of Pediatric Radiology, Duke University Medical Center
- Sebastien Gros, PhD – Department of Radiation Oncology, Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine
- Lawrence Dauer, PhD – Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Izabella Barreto, PhD – Department of Radiology, University of Florida College of Medicine
- Armin J Ansari, PhD – Radiation Studies Section, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention