UF Graduate Medical Information
- Provides overall UF College of Medicine information regarding graduate medical education
- Provides access to live and archived lectures in the Department of Radiology’s large conference room
- Provides access to the Radiological Society of North America’s (RSNA) online physics modules.
- Provides resident benefits overview (Note that salary and benefits for DIMPR residents are commensurate with other residency programs in the UF College of Medicine, including Diagnostic Radiology Residents. Recognizing that our physics residents have advanced graduate degrees, the salary structure follows PGY 3, 4, and 5 for residency years 1, 2, and 3 respectively. Policies and benefits, such as vacation and leave policies, health insurance, life curriculum training, follow those of the UF Graduate Medical Education Office.)
- Provides exclusive discounts for UF faculty and staff. UF employees have the opportunity to save at various businesses and retailers. Most vendors want to see your UF Gator 1 card, others may want you to print out a coupon or enter a discount code on their website. The discount will be applied at the time of purchase.