Junior Medical Physics Resident
- PhD: Medical Physics; State University of New York; Buffalo, NY
- MS: Medical Physics; State University of New York; Buffalo, NY
- MS: Physics; Louisiana State University A&M; Baton Rouge, LA
- MSc: Physics; University of Hyderabad; Talangana, India
- BSc: Physics; University of Calicut; Kerala, India
Dr Shankar is focusing on CT organ dose calculations and detector metrics. Dr Shankar’s PhD work centered on characterization and applications of Photon Counting Detectors including dual energy material separation, rapid sequence angiography and rapid CBCT.
In his spare time, Dr Shankar enjoys reading Saramago/Murakami, playing badminton, watching Jeopardy, and wearing out his wife’s patience.