The College of Medicine provides $300 in travel funding once per fiscal year to PhD students who are presenting authors.
- Travel is initially paid for through the department of the student’s advisor.
- Subsequent to the travel, and once the final expense report is approved through the department of the student’s advisor, students should complete the Graduate Education PhD Travel Fund E2E Form (through the department of the student’s advisor), and then forward to the Medical Physics Graduate Coordinator for logging and final routing to the College Dean’s Office for reimbursement.
- All submissions must be accompanied by the Medical Physics Travel Funding Request form.
- The College of Medicine’s Office of Graduate Education (OGE) will then transfer up to $300 in funds to the account that funded the travel. Please note that the OGE does not provide up-front funding, nor does it directly reimburse students.
- Note that the UF Fiscal Year runs from July 1 to June 30.