- Radiation Oncology (UF Jacksonville)
- Residency: MD Anderson Cancer Center; Orlando, FL
- PhD: University of Florida; Gainesville, FL
- MS: Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA
- BS: Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA
Dr Johnson is an Associate Professor and the Director of Physics at the UF Health Proton Therapy Institute with the Department of Radiation Oncology in Jacksonville.
As part of the Therapeutic Medical Physics faculty, he serves as an instructor for ENU 6636, Medical Radiation Shielding and Protection.
Dr Johnson also serves on PhD committees and serves as an MS advisor.
His current research focuses on mixed reality visualization and how this emerging technology can be utilized within radiation oncology to improve patient care.