- Radiation Oncology
- Residency: Therapeutic Physics; Duke University; Durham, NC
- Postdoctoral Fellow: Medical Physics; University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA
- Post Graduate Certificate: Medical Physics; University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA
- PhD: Experimental Nuclear Physics; Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey; Brunswick, NJ
- BS: Applied Physics; Lanzhou University; Lanzhou, China
Dr Zhang is an Assistant Professor at the UF Health Proton Therapy Institute with the Department of Radiation Oncology in Jacksonville.
As our newest faculty member, he looks forward to engaging in teaching opportunities, serving on PhD committees, and serving as a MS advisor.
His current research focuses on developing and optimizing cone-beam CT imaging techniques for IGRT.